A United Pentecostal Church in Versailles, Missouri
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Our Worship Center
The Way We Worship ...
If you have never had the opportunity to be in a Spirit-filled service before, you will discover that Biblical expressions of worship are still practiced today. Join in with us as we praise God together in spirit and in truth.
Biblical Expressions of Worship
- We pray together aloud because in the Bible we read, "They lifted up their voice to God with one accord" (Acts 4:24).
- We lift our hands in praise because in the Bible we read, "Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord" (Psalm 134:2).
- We sing with all our hearts because in the Bible we read, "Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise" (Psalm 98:4).
- We play musical instruments because in the Bible we read, "And all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments" (2 Samuel 6:5).
- We clap and shout unto God because in the Bible we read, "Oh clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph" (Psalm 47:1).
- We dance before the LORD because in the Bible we read, "Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: praise Him with stringed instruments and organs" (Psalm 150:4).
- We anoint with oil for divine healing because in the Bible we read, "Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord" (James 5:14).
- We allow the operation of the spiritual gifts because in the bible we read, "When ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, that hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath a interpretation" (1 Corinthians 14:26).